Forescout Updates Platform to Empower Enterprises to Identify and Act on High-Risk Devices – Faster
- New persona-based user interface for
ForescouteyeSight provides actionable device context to pinpoint, prioritize and proactively mitigate risks across the extended enterprise ForescouteyeExtend Connect gives customers and the partner community the ability to quickly build, deploy and share apps to integrate with the Forescoutplatform
- Enhanced platform includes
ForescouteyeSegment to visualize traffic flows and more confidently enforce segmentation controls across the extended network
- Forescout SilentDefense capabilities and integrations help better manage risk in OT and converged environments
Forescout’s updated platform leverages the power of the Forescout Device Cloud, the largest knowledgebase of 11M+ enterprise devices. With new and improved classifications and features, the
“Millions of devices are connecting to enterprise networks every day.
New capabilities and benefits include:
- New eyeSight user interface: The new highly interactive, web-based interface enables organizations to more easily identify high-risk devices and proactively alert security teams in real-time and at scale. New capabilities also allow security teams to quickly drill down and isolate devices associated with an attack, then share those insights across the organization.
- New eyeExtend Connect App ecosystem: The new eyeExtend Connect ecosystem allows customers and partners to extend the power of the
Forescoutplatform with community-built apps. This crowdsourced approach will accelerate time-to-value and allow customers to quickly share data between the Forescoutplatform and all IT and security products for more effective policy enforcement and response automation.
- New public cloud deployments: Customers now have the flexibility to deploy
Forescoutin AWS or Microsoft Azure public cloud environments enabling cloud-first organizations to gain the security benefits of the platform without the need for on-premise infrastructure. These new options expand upon the existing support for VMware, Hyper-V and KVM private cloud infrastructure.
- Enterprise-wide macro segmentation:
Forescoutintegrates these new capabilities with its first cloud native product, eyeSegment, which makes it easier to design and implement enterprise-wide segmentation policies across multiple network domains. Customers can now visualize traffic flows and more confidently enforce segmentation controls across diverse enforcement points in their extended network.
- OT security and risk management:
Forescoutdelivers the most comprehensive single pane of glass visibility across IT and OT networks. Additional SilentDefense updates include enhanced NERC CIP compliance reporting, selective and non-intrusive active inspection for deeper visibility, and an asset risk framework to aggregate multiple risk factors into impact-based scores.
- Network access control in Arista environments: Organizations can now leverage direct integrations with Arista infrastructure to implement network access control in Arista as well as heterogenous environments. This enables enterprises to identify IT and IoT devices, provision network access and automate network response to mitigate risks without the need for agents or reliance on 802.1X.
Media Relations Contact:
Investor Relations Contact:
Source: Forescout Technologies, Inc.