Forescout Sets a New Standard for Securing the Enterprise of Things
- Company updates its platform to deliver an active defense for the modern enterprise
- New segmentation capabilities enable
Zero Trustsecurity across the enterprise – at scale, from cloud to edge
- Latest innovations in operational technology (OT) and industrial control system (ICS) protection streamline threat analysis, compliance automation and risk mitigation
“The modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. As organizations benefit from increased connectivity, they have a unique challenge of securing a complex network of desktops, laptops, servers, mobile devices, OT systems along with a rapidly expanding IoT ecosystem,” said
Enterprise-Wide Zero Trust Segmentation
Available now, the updated platform helps accelerate
The new integrations allow organizations to reduce attack surface, maintain compliance and minimize breach impact across IT, IoT, healthcare and operational technology (OT) environments. Continuous monitoring of segmentation hygiene provides an instant understanding of new risks due to the expanded interconnectivity between traditional IT, cyber-physical and clinical technology domains.
Operational Technology and Industrial Control System Protection
Policy Enforcement with Next-Generation Firewalls for IT-OT Segmentation
For details on Forescout’s Active Defense for Enterprise of Things, visit www.forescout.com.
- “Today’s enterprise is evolving into a connected ‘enterprise of things’ driven by digital transformation, remote everywhere experience and hyper-connectivity. In this perimeter-less world, an active defense approach is needed to reduce the attack surface against an increasing level of cyber threats.” –
Frank Dickson, Program Vice President, IDC, Security & Trust
- Active defense for the Enterprise of Things.
- How to Secure the Enterprise of Things: Five Security Challenges
- Zero Trust Segmentation for the Enterprise of Things
- Reduce Risk, Automate Compliance, and Optimize Threat Analysis for ICS and OT Environments
- The Enterprise of Things Security Report
The Enterprise of Things – Secured. Learn more at www.forescout.com.
Media Relations Contact
Investor Relations Contact
Source: Forescout Technologies, Inc.