- What does ForeScout do?
- ForeScout is Transforming Security Through Visibility™. ForeScout has pioneered an agentless approach to network security to address the explosive growth of mobile computing, IoT and cloud computing. We offer a highly scalable, heterogeneous platform that provides Global 2000 enterprises and government agencies with agentless visibility and control of traditional and non-traditional devices, including physical and virtual infrastructure, PCs, laptops, tablets, smartphones and the latest IoT devices, the instant they connect to the network. Our technology continuously assesses, remediates and monitors devices and works with disparate security tools to help accelerate incident response, break down silos, automate workflows and optimize existing investments.
- Where are ForeScout’s corporate headquarters?
- 190 West Tasman Drive
San Jose, California 95134
- When was ForeScout founded?
- ForeScout was founded in 2000.
- What is ForeScout’s CUSIP number?
- 34553D 101
- On what stock exchange and under what symbol are ForeScout’s shares traded? When did the ForeScout go public?
- ForeScout’s stock is listed on the NASDAQ stock market and trades under the symbol “FSCT”. ForeScout completed its Initial Public Offering on October 26, 2017 at $22 per share and began trading on October 27, 2017.
- Does ForeScout have a direct stock purchase plan?
- ForeScout does not have a direct stock purchase program.
- How can one purchase ForeScout's common stock?
- ForeScout's common stock can be purchased on the open market through any registered broker.
- Who is ForeScout’s transfer agent? Who do I contact regarding lost stock certificates, address changes, and changes of ownership or name in which shares are held?
- Please reach out to the stock transfer agent: ComputerShare
1-866-595-6048 E-mail inquiries:
firstname.lastname@example.org Written requests:
P.O. BOX 505000 Louisville,
- What is ForeScout’s fiscal year end?
- Fiscal year ends December 31
- Who is ForeScout’s independent registered public accounting firm?
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Who is ForeScout’s outside legal counsel?
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- How can I contact Investor Relations to obtain more information?
- How can I view documents ForeScout has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- Please see the SEC Filings section of our website.